The World Bank has recently been inviting NGOs to engage in a large number of electronic discussions on its website “Development Forum”. The issues have included:
- Democracy, the Market Economy, and Development
- the Poverty World Development Report;
- the Comprehensive Development Framework;
- Partnerships with the Private Sector for Development in Africa;
- Social and Environmental Impact of Privatization;
- The Demand Responsive Approach in Rural Water and Sanitation;
While there is some stimulating discussion, the quality of postings can be quite varied.