The Bretton Woods Project Steering Group meets on a regular basis to advise and review Project activities. Its role is predominantly advisory in nature, acting as a sounding board in giving strategic advice and insights to the general policy direction as well as to administrative matters such as staffing, fundraising etc. The group is chaired by an ActionAid staff member. The other members of the group serve on the steering committee in a personal capacity, not as representatives of their organisations, which are listed below only for identification purposes.
- Catherine Klirodotakou (chair), ActionAid UK
- Helen Tugendhat (vice-chair), Forest People’s Programme
- Raffaela Dattler, International Planned Parenthood Federation
- Daniela Gabor, University of the West of England, Bristol
- Jane Lethbridge, University of Greenwich
- Alfredo Saad-Filho, King’s College London